Are you eating the same things each week?
Are you unsure of how to combine a variety
of ingredients to make a delicious meal?
If so, check out my recipes below and
enjoy every bite!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Ingredients: - 1 can of reduced sodium garbanzo beans (15 oz)
- 1 avocado (diced)
- 12 grape tomatoes
- 1 stalk of celery (diced)
- 1 onion diced ( I used 1 TBSP of onion powder)
- 1 TBSP lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- sprinkle of salt and pepper (optional)
- 6-8 lettuce cups
1) Mash the garbanzo beans in a medium sized bowl. (I only mashed them a little and left some whole)
2) Add the diced avocado and mash a little more to desired consitency.
3) Add lime juice, onions, cumin, salt and pepper to the bowl.
3) Mix until all ingredients are combined together.
4) Fill each lettuce cup with with 3 tbsp of mixture or desired amount.