Yields: 30 mini muffins
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
1 medium size sweet potato
1 can of low sodium garbonzo beans
1 cup whole wheat bread crumbs
1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
2 tbsp of garlic and onion powder (optional for more flavor)
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2) Spray muffin tin with nonstick spray or olive oil
3) Microwave sweet potato for 3-4 minutes or until soft.
4) Cut sweet potato into cubes and place in blender.
5) Add drained and washed garbanzo beans, avocado and chicken broth to blender and blend well.
6) Add contents from blender to a large bowl and add bread crumbs. Mix well.
7) Add mixture to the mini muffin tin and place in oven for 20 minutes or until slightly crispy on the outside.