Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
Refrigerate: 20 minutes
Servings: 24 apple slices
-3 medium sized apples (my favorite are honeycrisp)
-2 organic chocolate bars or 1 bag of dark chocolate chips ( I used Theo organic fare trade brand)
-2 small containers of decorating white icing (4.25 oz)
-1 piece of wax paper
1. Wash the apples and remove the cores.
2. Slice each of the apples into eighths.
3. Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave (microwave for 20 seconds, stir, and microwave for another 20 seconds- Do not burn the chocolate).
4. Dip the apple slices in the dark chocolate and place on the wax paper.
5. Let them sit for 10 minute and then use the white icing to decorate.
6. Refigerate for 20 minutes and serve!