Prep Time: 10 minutes
No baking required
1/2 cup almond milk or regular milk (1% or fat free)
1/2 cup peanut butter or PB2 mixed with water
1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
4 Tbsp of fat free cream cheese
2 cans of rinsed chick peas (15.5 oz each)
1/2 cup light brown sugar
4 tsp vanilla extract
4 tsp cinnamon
1) Drain and rinse the chick peas well.
2) Pat the chickpeas until they are dry.
3) In a food processor, blender, or vitamix, add the milk first.
4) Add the rest of the ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth.
5) Top with some extra cinnamon for extra flavor!
5) Refrigerate for 2 hours and enjoy!