Cook Time: 2 hours (unless using a crock pot to make the chicken which would take 6-7 hours to cook)
- 1 large spaghetti squash
- 3 large chicken breasts
- 12 oz bottle of buffalo sauce ( I used Frank's)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup bolthouse farm classic ranch dressing
- 2 eggs
1) Using a crockpot, cook the chicken, 10 oz buffalo sauce, 1/2 cup chicken broth, and 1/4 cup bolthouse farm classic ranch dressing on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 6-7 hours.
2) When the chicken has 1 hour left of cooking, cut the spaghetti squash in half, scoop out the seeds, and put in the oven face down on a baking sheet for 50 minutes at 400 degrees. ( Leave the oven on when done).
3) Shred the chicken in the crockpout using 2 forks to peel it apart. ( It should be cooked enough that it nearly falls apart) Let it cook for the last hour while the spaghetti squash is cooking.
3) Let the squash cool for 10 minutes before shredding.
4) In a baking dish, add the shredded chicken to the bottom.
5) Add the spaghetti squash to the top of the chicken by using a fork to scrape the strands and cover completely.
6) Whisk the 2 eggs in a separate bowl and pour on top of the spaghetti squash in the baking dish ( spread evenly).
7) Place the mixture back in the oven for 45 minutes or until lightly browned on top.