Recipe of the Week- 1.18.16
Dark Chocolate and Vanilla Greek Yogurt Bark
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook time: Does not require cooking
Refrigerate/Freeze: Dark chocolate- 1 hour, Greek yogurt- 2 hours
Servings: 4 of each recipe
Ingredients for Dark Chocolate Bark:
-1 dark chocolate bar ( I Used Theo organic fare trade salted almond)
-2 TBSP almonds
-2 TBSP cranberries or raisins
-1 TBSP silvered almonds
Ingredients for Vanilla Greek Yogurt Bark
- 5.3 oz Vanilla Greek Yogurt ( I used Siggi's)
- 1/4 cup blueberries ( cut in half)
- 1/4 cup raspberries (cut in half)
- 1 TBSP almonds
1) Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper. ( If making both of these recipes, use 2 different baking sheets)
2) Microwave the dark chocolate for 30 seconds, mix well, and then for another 15-30 seconds until melted. (Do not overcook as this will can burn)
3) Place 1 TBSP of the chocolate and/or vanilla Greek yogurt on the paper and space 2 inches apart.
4) Add the desired toppings from above to the dark chocolate or Greek yogurt baking sheet.
5) Place the dark chocolate baking sheet in the refrigerator for 1 hour or until hardened.
6) Place the vanilla Greek yogurt baking sheet in the freezer for about 2 hours or until frozen.
7) Enjoy this healthy, sweet treat!