Recipe of the Week: 11.30.15
Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bites
I will be the first to admit that I have a sweet tooth and need a dose of chocolate once in a while. These chocolate peanut butter protein bites are guilt free, delicious, nutritious, and extremely easy to make.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 1 Banana
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 4 tbsp of chocolate PB2 or you can use regular PB2 (mix with water first: mix 4 TBSP of PB2 with 2 TBSP of water)
- 2 TBSP pumpkin spice or cinnamon
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2) Mix the banana and oats together until banana is completely mashed.
3) Add the chocolate PB2 and pumpkin spice/cinnamon to the bowl and mix all of the ingredients together.
4) In a mini muffin tin, scoop 1 TBSP of mix into each section. ( Spray with nontick spray)
5) Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes or until slightly brown.