Recipe of the Week: 10.12.15
Are you eating the same things each week?
Are you unsure of how to combine a variety
of ingredients to make a delicious meal?
If so, check out my recipes below and
enjoy every bite!
No Bake Protein Bars
Prep time: 10 minutes
Bake time: No baking required!
In this recipe, I made 4 peanut butter granola bars (top 4) and 4 chocolate granola bars (bottom 4). This recipe is for 4 servings and not 8 as shown in the picture.
- 1 cup Whole grain quick rolled oats ( I used gluten free but you don't have to)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 ripe banansas
- 4 TBSP PB2- peanut butter or chocolate
1) In a large bowl, combine all 4 ingredients.
2) Make sure to combine ingredients fully. ( It may seem like you need more liquid at first, but keep mashing the bananas and mix well.
3) Once the mixture is complete, use your hands to form the granola bar.
4) Place on wax paper after forming the granola bar.
5) You can store these in a container, in the rerigerator, or even in the freezer. I like to store mine in the refrigerator and sometimes in the freezer for a sweet treat!