Recipe of the Week 9.14.15
Are you eating the same things each week?
Are you unsure of how to combine a variety
of ingredients to make a delicious meal?
If so, check out my recipes below and
enjoy every bite!
Teriyaki Turkey Meatballs
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 16 meatballs
- 1 lb Organic (99% fat free) ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1 cup whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce ( Mrs. Dash sodium free)
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder (optional)
- Dash of salt and pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees - Mix all ingredients in a large bowl
- Roll meatballs into desired size and place on aluminum foil (spray with nonstick spray)
- Place in oven for 20 minutes ( turn over after 10 minutes)